• Sing R&B and Pop songs with proper vocal technique
• Improve your vocal range, pitch, and projection
• Know how to keep your voice healthy and prevent vocal injury
• Become a well-rounded musician learning theory and ear training
Yaevin Lee is a Vocal Instructor specializing in Vocal Health. She shares her background knowledge from doctors, speech therapists, and personal experience to help her students develop and practice sustainable vocal techniques.
•Posture and Breathing
• Different Voice Types
• Widening Your Range / Creating Space
• Vocal Health
• Finding Your Voice
•Learn the fundamentals of singing
• Learn singing techniques: diaphragmaticbreathing, proper placement, and proper posture
• Know the sign of vocal injury and treatment strategies
• Find Your Voice (through analysis of professional singers)
No matter where you are in the world, SoundCollective is here for you. Join our community and you will be the first to find out about our events and promotions, receive our newsletter with the latest community news, get access to some of our online courses, and more.