• Use digital instruments, VSTs, MIDI, Automation, and FXs
• Be able to collaborate with instrumentalists, music producers, and DJs
Morsy is a Billboard charting music producer, audio engineer and professional DJ with a long list of music releases from some of the world’s most popular dance labels, many of which he used Ableton Live to produce.
• Introduction To Ableton Live Arrangement View and Interface
• Using MIDI in the Arrangement View
• Introduction to Sounds and VSTs
• Using The Simpler
• FXs (Reverb, Delay, and Echo)
•Automation and Sequencing
• Create a song in Ableton Live
• Get comfortable navigating the Ableton Live user interface
• Learn how to use Ableton Live DAW features
• Be able to program digital sequencers using basic rhythmic theory
No matter where you are in the world, SoundCollective is here for you. Join our community and you will be the first to find out about our events and promotions, receive our newsletter with the latest community news, get access to some of our online courses, and more.